Pomegranate and aloe vera face mask
A pomegranate and Aloe vera face mask is one of the best home-made DIY masks that glows your skin, provides instant hydration, glows skin and helps in anti-aging the skin. Pomegranate is famous for its anti-ageing benefits and aloe vera is a great source for the vitamin and mineral for skin.
Before we jump to discuss about how to make pomegranate and aloe vera face mask let’s quickly summarize their benefits on our body and skin.
Pomegranates have antioxidants, anti-tumor and anti-viral properties and are rich in vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin E. Consuming pomegranate regularly helps to lower the risk of diseases and constantly glows your skin.
Aloe vera is a famous medicinal plant that contains antioxidant and antibacterial substances which helps to treat skin injuries, accelerate wound healing, treat canker sores and hydrates your skin. Moreover, aloe vera juice also helps your body to reduce constipation, reduce dental plaque and boost immune system.
Pomegranate and aloe vera face mask helps to nourish your skin and enrich them with several types of minerals supporting anti-ageing. It captures water droplets present in air, harnesses them in your skin and prevents them evaporating. This mask is also an instant hydration solution for your skin which helps in soothing and glowing skin. Let’s start making pomegranate and aloe vera face mask.
Things you need to make pomegranate and aloe vera face mask
You do not need a lot of stuffs to make pomegranate and aloe vera face mask. We have listed four main things that you need in order to make the mask:
- Pomegranate; it’s better if you crush them.
- Aloe vera gel extracted from fresh plant
- Wet wipes
- And a small bowl, knife and spoon to mix and prepare.
How to make a pomegranate and aloe vera face mask?
Take a small bowl and pour the pomegranate juice or crushed pomegranate about 4-5 tablespoons. Add 1-2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice. Mix them thoroughly and take wet wipes. Make sure you wash the wet wipes as it has some kind of fragrance. After this, make small holes around wet wipe to fit your eyes, nose and mouth. Now apply the mixture that we made earlier evenly in wet wipe. Tada Your pomegranate and aloe vera face mask is ready to be used.
Once it is ready to use, apply it to your face and stay still for 10 min. While you wait for, why do not you check our benefits of fruits section and start living a healthy life. Do not leave the mask for more than 20 minutes as it extracts moisture from your skin. Take off the mask and for better results we recommend you to not to rinse the skin for a couple of hours but it’s all up to you.
Benefits of pomegranate and aloe vera face mask:
- Fights acne: One of the major causes of acne is inflammation. Anti-inflammatory substance present in both aloe vera and pomegranate helps to reduce skin inflammation thus no irritating acnes. Antioxidants present in pomegranate and aloe vera helps in neutralizing free radicals that damage cells and tissues.
- Regulates production of sebum: If you do not know what sebum is, then sebum is oily secretion from our body itself which may cause acne. Vitamin C present in sebum helps to regulate the production of sebum and minimizes your chances to get acne. Vitamin C is also responsible for brightening your skin.
- Nourishes skin: Aloe vera gel is rich in amino acids which help in nourishing skin and to boost collagen production. It is also rich in water content which helps your skin to get hydration that it needs.
- Revitalize your skin: Bot pomegranate and aloe vera are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants which helps to revitalize your skin. It works to slough off dead skin cells and helps your skin to receive new moisture.
- Removes dark spots: Pomegranate and aloe vera face mask help lighten the dark spots and glow your skin. Anti-inflammatory substances when applied to skin helps in better complexion. The powerful mix of antioxidants in aloe vera and pomegranate face mask helps you to get fresh and glowing skin.
- Brightens your skin: Anti-ageing components found in both aloe vera and pomegranate helps in brightening you skin to great extent. They help to enhance the longevity of fibroblast agents which are responsible for production of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin help in tightening skin and improve their texture.
- Protects your skin from environmental and sun damage: Pomegranate and aloe vera are rich in anthocyanins and tannins which have anti-inflammatory properties and helps to reduce UV damage.
Aloe vera alone is a strong component to help your skin grow as it is rich in different minerals which are necessary for our skin to be healthy. When pomegranate is mixed, it quadruples the benefits of the mask helping you to get clear, glowing and acne free skin.
Things to remember:
While both of these fruits are beneficial for your skin but ingesting them on high levels may hurt your skin and puts you or more risk of skin damage. Only use the face mask twice a week or once in every two days.
Some people also have allergic reaction so before you apply pomegranate and aloe vera face mask into your skin, we recommend you to use it on small patch on your wrist, behind the ears or upper arm to test. If you see any sorts of reaction or redness, then do not use this mask before consulting to doctor.
There are plenty of other kinds of face masks and ideas to help your skin grow and glow perfectly. We do discuss some of them here but most we post most of them for our MyFitness7 Premium members. The good new you can also join MyFitness7 Premium for free today and start exploring cool articles and eBooks like pomegranate and aloe vera face mask today.
Sharing is caring. Help your friends to learn how to a make face mask in home.